Saturday, February 4, 2012

Drink More Water!!!!!!


I know most of us have busy lives and dont think about this during the day, but its very Important.
I was interested in seeing how much water per day we should drink  because I had been feeling a little lightheaded lately. I checked out this Mayoclinic article . It was interesting to find out that...there is an unreasonable amount of water to be drank everyday. I was thinking something like "o yea... two or three glasses a day and your gonna be all set, bud :)"  nope , 3 liters of water everyday... unreasonable.  But I guess its not that unreasonable if you thought about it as a beer. 8 or 9 12 oz. glasses of water vs. 8 or 9  12 oz. bud lights ... seems to bring it back to reality...at least for me. I guess this could be my new years resolution, this being a new year and all. I will compromise, Ill drink 4-5 glasses of water per day from now on. You can put it on the board, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment