Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Keenan Allen


Stats
Rivals

Now this...this is the guy. Hes only a true sophomore and wont even be eligible till next year, but you should know this name before next year. at 6'3" 210 Allen is a classic California golden bear, as smooth an athlete as they come. I already think he head and shoulders a better prospect than anyone in this draft, Kid can straight play.

He just got everything IMO, in the highlights watch the natural nose for the ball he has, the instincts are something you just can't coach. Not to mention he has good hands to go along with those intangibles.

I cant really think of a comparison for Allen, I just know hes a phenomenal prospect and I would consider him the 4th best prospect I've seen in the past 5 years

1. AJ Green
2. Julio Jones
3. Dez Bryant
4. Keenan Allen

...I may be a bit premature on that, but as long as he stays out of trouble, I dont see how he isn't a top 10 to 15 pick next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment