Monday, February 6, 2012

Michael Floyd

College Stats
Rivals

Can you say HANDS. Good lord, Floyd is the definition of a plucker and someone who does not let the ball come into his body. A tall, Solid 6'3" 220 , Floyd should end up being a great deep ball receiver if everything goes as planned. There are a few comparisons that come to mind when I think of floyd, but none really fit. I want to say this years version of Jon Baldwin, but only with the hands part, Floyd is a much more complete prospect that Baldwin was. I wanna say Vincent Jackson Because of the deep ball potential, but I think floyd is better after the catch and VJAX has got almost two inches on him.

So I guess I have to go with this

My comparison: A miniature version of Vincent Jackson, with better yac ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment